Full Job Description
Salary:Up to R19.25 an hour
Available Jobs are:
Summary of Position
A Boxer’s function is to package finished paper product into boxes and shipping containers. It is similar to assembly line work in that the same operation is repeated continuously the entire day. Product will come down the conveyor at the rate of 2 to 6 rolls every 20 to 35 seconds. This is a fast paced environment.
1. Must be able to stand in one place for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to lift 50 pounds from ground to shoulders repetitively.
3. Must be able to read and comprehend labels and work orders in English.
4. Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled building which may be quite cold in the winter and very warm in the summer.
5. Must be able to do repetitive motions the entire shift.
6. Neatness and organizational skills are required.
7. Hearing protection is required when on the production floor (Tampa Only).
8. Must be able to operate a manual pallet jack
Certificate or License Requirements
Charleston Location Specifics
The position is Monday-Friday 7:30AM-5:30PM with a 30 minutes lunch. Pay is 19.00/Hour. Holiday & Vacation pay, Comprehensive medical benefits. Annual performance/merit reviews.
Candidates must have their own transportation, no conflicting schedules with a second job/school, and be able to pass a criminal background check.
Notice to Applicants
Dietzgen Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence. Employment offers are made on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Complete the entire application. You may attach a resume, but you must still complete all questions; or your application will be deemed incomplete and may not be considered. Applications with missing or invalid job numbers will not be considered for any position.
HOW TO APPLY